2015 Oregon Triple Crown Series Confirmed
The 2015 Oregon Triple Crown Series presented by Co-Motion Cycles and Rolf Prima Wheel Systems includes the long courses : the Gran route at the Oregon Gran Fondo (May 31st, Cottage Grove), the Gran route at the Willamette Gran Fondo (August 2nd, Philomath Oregon), and the Abomination route at the Oregon Coast Gravel Epic presented by Oregon Coast Bank (Saturday September 26th Waldport,Oregon).
These rides are among the most challenging in Oregon and require more than 273 miles of hard cycling and 22,500+ feet of climbing. Those who are up to the challenge of finishing all three long courses in 2015 Series win title, custom jersey, and the lifetime benefits accorded Oregon Triple Crown Series honorees. They reward and honor those who commit now and are then able to do the deed.
Register for the series or individually for any event!
Here’s what comes with registering by May 27, 2015 and completing the 2015 Oregon Triple Crown Series: Earlybird price for all three events is 225.00 with the first price increase 2/1
- 2015 limited edition, custom-designed Pactimo “Oregon Triple Crown” cycling jersey. NOBODY gets this jersey unless they are confirmed finishers on all three of the long courses described above in the same calendar year.
- A minimum 2500.00 cash purse for the Top 3 Men and 3 Women overall for all three events ending at the Oregon Coast Gravel Epic on 9/26 equal payout supported by Slocum!
- Your name listed (forever almost) on the Oregon Triple Crown Facebook “Wall of Honor” for each year that you win the coveted status of a three-course finisher on the Oregon Triple Crown Facebook page
- Special Cloth Bib was indicating your commitment on the course at each of the Oregon Triple Crown Events.
- And the last but not least, an annual invitation to the Oregon Triple Crown “inductees, alumni and partners-only” social hosted by Co-Motion Cycles, Rolf Prima and our other partner sponsors TBD
NEW for 2015 the Oregon Triple Crown Medio Route participants will be invited and recognized as well at the Awards party in November 2015. At this celebration, if you finished all three events you will be awarded your status and special awards for the accomplishment of 165 Miles and 12,600 ft of Climbing. Join the party and sign up for each event in the series. Sign up early for the best pricing.
You think you’re tough?
It’s time to prove it!
Register now for the chance to earn your place in this elite group – and then start training – on the biggest, longest, hills, you can find. In any weather, on any road, paved or not.
Enjoy the journey because you’ll never forget it!
And remember, you must registered (click the “Register Now” button ) by May 27th to qualify for the Series for the Oregon Triple Crown!
|May 31st 2015||Oregon Gran Fondo||Cottage Grove, Oregon, USA||31,71,117 miles||E||GRANFONDO|
|Aug 02nd 2015||Willamette Gran Fondo||Philomath, Oregon, USA||30,60,80 miles||D||GRANFONDO|
|Sep 26th 2015||Oregon Coast Gravel Epic||Walport and Yachats, Oregon, USA||37, 73 miles||F||GRAVEL|
For more information, please visit - http://www.oregontriplecrown.com/index.php/features/the-oregon-triple-crown-series