When cycling goes really wrong
Sometimes cycling doesn't always go the way you planned
1. It's so windy you can't even get to the start!
The clip below was in South Africa last year, the strong winds were accelerated around buildings, making it impossible to cycle.
2. You try to emulate your hero Peter Sagan
Your try and pop a wheelie like a pro, but you forgot to do up your front wheel.
3. You fall foul of the mother of all "potholes"
Nothing else to add.
4. You Push too hard at home
First time on rollers ...
5. You give a friend a "backie"
Time to go on a diet ...
6. The climb is just that liitle bit too steep
Time to brush up on your off-road skills ...
7. You forget to look where your going
8. Your try and ride your bike after a few beers
9. You try to out do Peter Sagan, again ...