Ride the Maratona dles Dolomites Gran Fondo with Garda Bike Hotel
If there is one European Gran Fondo that you must ride at least once in your lifetime, it is the Maratona dles Dolomites. Limited places left for this Epic 5-star VIP guided cycling experience!
What better way to join in the Maratona than with Garda Bike Hotel’s Boutique Cycling Experience package.
This package provides you the best of everything, when cycling is your idea of a perfect holiday. The experience doesn’t begin or end with the Maratona, but highlights this epic event as part of a holiday which includes beautiful hotels, gorgeous scenery, gourmet wine and dining and of course, more fabulous cycling.
The Dolomites are one of the most beautiful and dramatic mountain ranges in the world and offer world class cycling in summer. You’ll spend four days in the Dolomites, immersed in northern Italian cycling culture. The Maratona dles Dolomites itself will leave you mesmerized by the beauty and challenged by the cycling, every other day will be filled with equal beautiful scenery and cycling as you explore with Tour Leader Nicola and Ride Leader Davide.
With three distances to choose from (55, 106 or 138 kms) all three courses of the Maratona will have you conquering the famous Campolongo, Pordoi, Sella and Gardena passes. The shortest route includes 1,780 meters of climbing while the longest course tackles 4,280 vertical metres for a truly epic ride. You’ll feel the excitement when you ride as one of 9,000 cyclists, with the entire course closed to traffic. The organization of this event is second to none.
You’ll stay in a 5 star hotel in Corvara, the headquarter of the Maratona, near the start of the ride, at Hotel Sassongher. The hotel captures the essence and charm of the Dolomites with traditionally crafted design and furnishings, a modern spa and several gourmet restaurants with food from the local Ladin and South Tyrolean cultures. During the rides, we’ll stop at local mountain refuge’s where we’ll snack on the local food of the region including apfel strudel. On Saturday morning you are invited to a Traditional Breakfast with the Family Pinarello, where you’ll meet Fausto Pinarello at this special private event.
Entry to the Maratona sells out year after year in advance, but your place is GUARENTEED with Garda Bike Hotel’s Boutique Cycling Experience package!
Nicola will be your ride leader and will accompany you throughout the Dolomites, making sure you are well taken care of. He will be supported by Davide, who will be your guide on the rides through the Dolomites.
Garda Bike Hotel have built this package for you with flexibility in mind. Stay at Garda Bike Hotel before the Dolomites, to warm up for the big event, or head to Garda after you have conquered the Maratona, to relax with rides along the lake, or through the beautiful vineyards.
It is totally up to you, and Garda Bike Hotel will personalize your holiday to your requirements.
This is a minimum 7 night stay package, which includes:
• 4 nights in the Dolomites, from Thursday 4th July to Monday 8th July 2019
• A minimum 3 night’s stay at Lake Garda, which can be extended further to suit your needs.
In the Dolomites
Four nights of accommodation at the Wellness & Spa Hotel Sassongher 5-star ***** in Corvara, in the Dolomites. On request, possibility of accommodation at Berghotel Ladinia in Corvara, or, with a supplement, at Hotel La Perlas 4-star **** in Corvara.
• Accommodation in double rooms with half board,
• Buffet breakfast every morning,
• Three course dinner featuring the best local produce and cuisine,
• Overnight laundry service for your cycling kit,
• Secure bike storage room
• Support of our Van and driver / mechanic who will look after your bike
• Our professional GBH guides will ride with you
Minimum three nights of accommodation at our four star Garda Bike Hotel in Peschiera del Garda.
• Accommodation in our hotel rooms
• The "Bici Love - ALL INCLUSIVE cycling package" including:
• Full board (breakfast, post ride buffet, dinner a la carte
• Daily guided group rides (7 days per week), with van support on long rides
• Daily laundry service (bike clothing)
• Transfers from/to Verona with prior arrangement
• GUARANTEED ENTRY TO MARATONA DLES DOLOMITES GRAN FONDO
• Full Cycling Kit by Alè
• Collective transfer from Peschiera del Garda to Alta Badia (04th July in the afternoon)
• Collective transfer from Alta Badia to Peschiera del Garda (08th July in the morning)
• Pinarello Dogma F10 Bike Rental INCLUDED
For more information and how to make a booking, please visit: https://www.gardabikehotel.com/en/maratona-dolomites-dolomiti-granfondo