Register Now for Gran Fondo Badlands this July
The Drumheller Valley in Alberta is one with a rich and unique heritage. The dinosaur capital of the world, and some of the most iconic landscapes you will ever encounter
Located a little NE of Calgary, the Gran Fondo Badlands on July 8th, 2023 travels 162 km, 100 km, 75 km or 50 km through the heart of the stunning hoodoos and mighty Red Deer River.
You’re going to have a truly epic experience, passing through prehistoric and picturesque hoodoos and through the lush river valley.
Gran Fondo Badlands offers a rewarding challenge for the weekend warrior, hardcore roadie, triathlete-in-training or anyone who simply wants to ride their bike along this scenic route. Riders of all abilities (e-bikes are welcome!) will appreciate the opportunity to ride one of our four distances at their own pace while enjoying first-class support along the way.
- A ferry boat ride with your bike!
- Gran Fondo Badlands swag.
- Complimentary breakfast at the Badlands Community Centre on race morning.
- Well stocked and supportive aid stations.
- Roaming mechanical and paramedical support
- A delicious catered post-race lunch.(Vegan and Gluten Free options available.)
- A professionally organized event by TransRockies Race Series and RnR Premier Events.
Regsiter NOW and SAVE
Prices rise May 1st, so register and now and save!
For more information, please visit: https://www.transrockies.com/gran-fondo-badlands or click the button below to register now.