Get Your 2021 Adventures Planned with Farm to Fork Fitness Adventures
With loosened restrictions, amazing weather, and beautiful destinations- you don’t want to miss these upcoming Adventures!
You’ll find us in these quintessential Northeast destinations throughout August:
Connecticut’s Quiet Corner Adventure, August 14th
You have your choice of a 40 or 60 mile Guided Tour Adventure that will include 3 unique farm stops and a delightful picnic lunch.
Highlights of this Adventure include:
- Wine tasting at Taylor Brooke Winery
- A scoop (or two!) of homemade ice cream from We-Li-Kit
- Tasting small batch maple products from Bright Acres Farm Sugarhouse
- Pedaling the beautiful rolling country roads of Connecticut’s Quiet Corner
Pennsylvania Dutch Adventure, August 20th-22nd
The Pennsylvania Dutch Adventure is one of our personal favorites each season! You’ll experience the simplicity of Amish country while indulging in the generosity of the culture.
During your Adventure you can expect to:
- Sample and learn about the incredible products from Floyd’s of Leadville (who’s story originates here!)
- Meet the Jersey cows who help product the delicious ice cream at Lapp Valley Farm
- Taste the locally made craft beers and wines at Rumspringa Brewing Company
- Take a ride on the world famous Strasburg Railroad
Formats offered for this Adventure include:
- Our famous Farm to Fork Fondo with distances ranging from 10 to 75 miles
- Our exclusive Farm Dinner
- The Weekend Getaway that includes exclusive Exclusive Guided Tours on Friday and Sunday
Northeast Kingdom Adventure, August 28th
New for the 2021 season, we’re welcoming you to experience Vermont’s Pedal the beautiful rolling hills of Maine with our Guided Tour and our Farm Dinner!
- Enjoy a flight of locally brewed beer from Hill Farmstead Brewery
- Pick fresh berries from Brown’s Beautiful Blueberries or Berry Creek Farm
- Have tea in the garden surrounded by local artisan crafts
- Experience the quiet rolling hills of Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom
Formats you can enjoy for this Adventure include:
- 60 mile GRAVEL Guided Tour
- 40 mile GRAVEL Guided Tour
Each tour will feature 3 unique farm experiences and a delightful picnic lunch.
Use code GRANDFONDO20 to save 20% off your registration for any 2021 Farm to Fork Fitness Adventure now.