Hold Onto Those Summertime Vibes
Squeeze those final days of warm sunshine out of your 2021 Summer with a Farm to Fork Fitness Adventure!
Adventures to plug into your September schedule include:
Finger Lakes Adventure
September 4th - 6th | Waterloo, NY
Sunday, September 5th
You have your choice of a 25, 40, or 60 mile Guided Tour Adventure that will include 3 unique farm stops + delightful picnic lunch.
Monday, September 6th
Choose from a 40 or 60 mile Guided Gravel Tour with 3 unique farm stops + locally sourced picnic lunch.
Highlights of this Adventure include stops like:
- Enjoy a tasting of award-winning wines at Varick Winery while overlooking the vineyard and beautiful Cayuga Lake.
- Meet the goats and sample the goat cheese products at Lively Run Dairy.
- Sample local hard cider at Finger Lakes Cider House at Good Life Farm.
- Enjoy a charcuterie & cheese board prepared by Crosswinds Farm & Creamery.
- Ride on the stunning Seneca Lake Scenic Byway
September 11th | Orangeville, PA
Our Susquehanna Adventure is new for 2021, but sure to be a hit! Sponsored by the Columbia Montour Visitor Center, riders will pedal through some of the countys’ 100+ covered bridges. Make sure to bring the entire family as there are activities for everyone!
During your Adventure you can expect to:
- Beautiful Fall Foliage through the Columbia Montour Vallies
- Support the local farms at the Forks Farm Market
- Hang out with alpacas and browse the farm boutique at Falls Edge Farm
- Sample raw milk at Whiteknight Family Farm
- Enjoy a tasting of estate wines produced on-site at Purple Cow Winery
Saturday, September 11th Tours
60 mile Guided GRAVEL tour
40 mile Guided GRAVEL tour
40 mile Guided ROAD tour
All routes include 3 unique farm experiences and finish with a tasty local picnic lunch