Bikes & Beers OLNEY features a 15, 30 and 45-Mile ride departing from LONE OAK FARM BREWING and traveling through this beautiful area of Olney Maryland. All rides feature morning fuel stations, fully marked routes, GPS turn-by-turn instruction, rest stops, refreshments, ride marshals, and SAG support. Finish back at LONE OAK for a festival of rewarding craft beers, live music, charity raffle & much more! All riding levels welcome!
Benefitting our charity partners. Have fun and give back!
A CELEBRATION OF CYCLING, CRAFT BEER & GIVING BACK!
- Free High Brew Coffee, Snacks, and Pastries in the morning Pre Ride
- Pre Ride Bicycle Shop support for tune ups
- Celebratory Mass Start
- Deluxe Aid Stations with Liquid IV and snacks/fruit
- Course Marshalls and Ride Leaders
- Beautiful well-marked courses
- Professional SAG Support on course
- Official Bikes and Beers Pint Glass unique to the brewery
- 2 Complimentary Beers of your choice
- Official Bikes and Beers Neoprene Koozie
- Raffle ticket to be entered to win several prizes including a NEW BIKE!
- LIVE MUSIC
- Free Post-Ride Snacks
- Pretzel Neclace making station!
- FOOD TRUCKS
- Professional photagrapher at the finish line to get your next profile pic!
- LOTS OF FUN!!