It's a well known fact that Professional cyclists are lured to Girona for much of the season due to the abundance of mountain climbs along quiet, narrow road through magnificent area situated between the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean Sea.
The Ciclobrava offers three routes of 70km, 100km or 140km for all abilities of cyclists to set their own personal challenge.
At the top of the Sant Grau climb you can enjoy magnificent views of the Costa Brava and the Mediterranean Sea that will leave you speechless. The area of Les Gavarres is where you'll climb two classics, the Romanyà and La Ganga, both used in the 2019 Tour of Spain.
• Participation in either the 140km or 100km event
• One official La CicloBrava jersey
• Refreshments along the route
• Medical assistance
• Final refreshments upon completion
• Minimum age of participation: 18 years old