10 reasons to attend the Sea Otter Europe Costa Brava Girona by Continental 2023
Now in its seventh year, Girona's global cycling festival, one of the most important on the continent, is preparing to welcome thousands of visitors, professional and amateur riders, brands and, in general, anyone who is interested in one way or another in the world of cycling
A festival for everyone.
One of the keys to the success of Sea Otter Europe Costa Brava Girona by Continental is the fact that, from the very beginning, one of its key factors has been that it is a festival open to everyone: cycling enthusiasts in all its forms, professional riders who come to compete in one of the many scheduled events, users who are simply passionate about cycling and want to discover and learn about the latest developments in what they are passionate about, professionals from the brands that are present at the more than 200 stands of the festival and who come to connect directly with the visiting public, specialist journalists; everyone wants to be present at Sea Otter Europe Costa Brava Girona by Continental.
One of the key reasons for success, say the visitors themselves, is the fact that there is a balance between the professional and the amateur, the seller and the potential buyer.
There are many reasons not to miss Sea Otter Europe Costa Brava Girona by Continental, but we have selected 10:
1. For Exhibitors And Brands, It Is An Ideal Place To Connect With Users And Potential Buyers
- To meet in person and connect with potential customers
- To strengthen and deepen business links with end customers and distributors
- To present the new products for the next season, creating excitement about what’s new
- It is a powerful tool for sales and generating new potential customers
- To get in contact with brands and companies with which to create synergies
- To strengthen and position the brand in the marketplace
- To get in contact with end-customers, and find out what they think first-hand
- To learn from the competition, and find out what they have to offer
- And all in one place, in one weekend.
2. The Most Powerful Demobike On The Continent, More Than 40 Brands, More Than 500 Bikes Of All Kinds Ready To Be Tested For Free.
Not only bikes, but also components and accessories can be tested free of charge. In 2022, more than 3,000 tests were carried out and specific routes were designed for all categories and levels. Undoubtedly, one of the main activities of the festival, there are few opportunities to experience something like this, a real paradise for the bike lover, to try out different options in real situations and choose the right bike.
3. More Than 400 Brands, Distributed In More Than 200 Stands And Laid Out Over More Than 30,000 M2 Of Exhibition Space
The best known and most important international brands in the world of cycling are present at Sea Otter Europe Costa Brava Girona by Continental. Year after year, the interest of the brands in not missing this event has been growing, and the festival has been increasing in terms of the number of stands, floor space, exhibiting brands and, of course, prestige.
4. Euro Mobility Festival, the new urban mobility festival integrated in Sea Otter Festival, a new space where you can get to know the new developments and options that brands offer in the world of sustainable urban transport and electric individual transport. In its second edition, the EMF is acquiring its own personality and brands that offer specific products and services in the world of urban and sustainable transport are becoming interested in having a presence at the festival. The recent agreement signed with Light Mobility Cluster will help to give maximum visibility and boost this sector of sustainable urban mobility. In addition, it will also offer its own Urban test, with individual urban transport vehicles to test and with exclusive circuits to test them in the urban setting of Girona and the festival itself.
5. More Than 6,000 Participants Of 50 Nationalities To Enjoy The Sports Programme
Visiting Sea Otter Europe Costa Brava Girona by Continental and the Euro Mobility Festival are already two great reasons to come to Girona at the weekend of 22-24 September 2023, but if you also combine them with participation in one of the many sporting events of all classes on the programme, the weekend will be even more intense and fun.
Competitive or participatory events, professional or amateur, road, cross-country, marathon, gravel, E-Bikes, children's, classic, urban, trial... more than a dozen sporting events of all kinds to participate as a professional or amateur.
6. The Future Of Cycling Starts At Sea Otter Europe
Every year at Sea Otter Europe and now also at the Euro Mobility Festival, the new products for the coming year are presented, as well as developments in technology and, above all, in urban and sustainable personal mobility. Visiting Sea Otter Europe and the Euro Mobility Festival means keeping up to date with where the industry and the future of mobility are heading.
7. The Event Takes Place In Girona - Costa Brava. An Area Known As Europe's Cycling Paradise
The area where the event takes place, the city of Girona, close to the Costa Brava and the whole of inland Girona, is a unique cycling territory, recognised over the world as a true cycling paradise with wonderful, quiet, well-maintained, winding roads, crossing beautiful landscapes, whether on roads, tracks or mountain trails, all with a network of accommodation tailored to cyclists, a unique Mediterranean gastronomy and top-tier cultural and sporting attractions. An international destination with ideal weather for cycling all year round.
8. A Sports Testing Area As Big As The Expo Area
This is the ultimate cycling festival, where cyclists come to enjoy it at its best, whether they are top-level athletes or just having fun on wheels as part of their lifestyle. All the mountain bike events are concentrated in the festival's sports area, where the start/finish area allows the public and accompanying persons to easily follow the races. The road and gravel tests start from the main entrance of Sea Otter Europe and go through the whole of Girona to always return to the site again and have the opportunity to visit the fair. Everything revolves around the festival site, making it very easy for everyone to access and enjoy all the options.
9. A Well-connected Destination
Easy to reach by land, sea and air; two airports in Girona and Barcelona, high-speed train station, fast and easy access by motorway. A city well-prepared to welcome cycling enthusiasts and make their cycling trip as easy as possible.
10. An Open-air Event With A Superb Climate
Sea Otter Europe Costa Brava Girona by Continental benefits from the unique climate in Girona, with mild temperatures and many sunny days, visiting and enjoying a cycling weekend at Sea Otter Europe in Girona is a great outdoor pleasure.
And finally, an event for the whole family, to come with children and enjoy the many activities and events dedicated to them or enjoy with them and various gastronomic areas distributed throughout the enclosure with food trucks, outdoor tables and rest areas, some with live music to put the finishing touch to a complete weekend of fun focused on the bike.
These are just some of the reasons why we intend to continue to support cycling fairs. If we have convinced you and you want to join Sea Otter Europe 2023, there is still time to have a space as an exhibitor or participate in one of its events, or simply attend as a visitor.
More info: www.seaottereurope.com